More value than simply a test.
We execute measurement tasks for validating our simulation models as well as the test result based analysis of the system behaviour. We use an extensive preparation of the measurement specification, the measuring equipment and its calibration. We test and occasionally improve our own developments and those of third parties.
- WHEEL/RAIL PROFILES are investigated by contour copying of wheel and rail, measuring the gauge and the wheel back to back distance, measuring the wheel roundness, evaluating and assessing the results
- RUNNING TESTS are prepared and organised, the measurement equipment installed, measurements executed and results evaluated. The mobile measuring equipment with more than 200 channels is used to record the accelerations, distances, forces, pressure and elongations. Measurements on rotating parts can be done as well by using the wireless data transmission
- SPECIAL MEASUREMENT SOLUTIONS are developed to record non directly measurable variables (e. g. special articulation device for articulated trains)
- STATIC TESTS are planned and executed, e. g. lateral compression tests, torsion and twist tests
- COMPONENT TESTS are realised such as the recording of the characteristics of elastic and damping components
- RECORDING AND EVALUATION METHODS are used, e. g. rainflow counting methods, data filtering/ data smoothing methods and special filters with online monitoring of the measured signals on screen and analogue data plotter