We load the train. Not you.
We define the specific load cases considering the requirements. We take into account the standards as well as the dynamic behaviour of the vehicle and components. Thereby we prepare the evidence load cases and execute the strength evidence. Structural reinforcements are done with experience and strength proven solutions, first discussed in the team, are implemented into the vehicle development.
- STRENGTH EVIDENCE CALCULATIONS of the complete system and components such as car body shells, bogies, wheel set axles, wheels considering the relevant standards and guidelines
- FATIGUE EVIDENCE of relevant load collectives including the output of the component‘s life time or utilization ratio, optimisation of components
- STIFFNESS AND STABILITY ANALYSIS of the deformation behaviour, linear and non linear buckling and folding investigations
- STRUCTURAL DYNAMIC ANALYSIS including the eigenvalue analysis, analysis of the car body vibration behaviour under time variable excitation, optimisation of the structure vibration behaviour
- COMPONENT OPTIMISATION including weight reduction based on specific load conditions and the consideration of the applicable manufacturing technology
- COMPONENT REFURBISHMENT by development of repair concepts, reduction of component stress, evaluation of inspection intervals based on fracture mechanic studies
- STRENGTH TESTS are specified and executed, e.g. static load and compression test of car body shells and fatigue tests of bogie frames and components.